This page is very important, so please be sure to read it in entirety! If you fail to adhere to the preferred care standards for Black Revolver items, and it becomes damaged as a result, I am not responsible and a refund will not be issued of any kind.
To ensure the longevity of your jewelry purchased from Black Revolver, I suggest the following guidelines. I only use the highest-quality products when making products, and these ensure they stick around for a long time!
• Avoid direct sunlight when jewelry is not in use, I provide muslin bags with each order for a reason!
• Do not shower or swim wearing your Black Revolver jewelry, chlorine and hard water can tarnish metals quickly.
• Do not use heavy lotions or spray perfume directly onto the jewelry, this will tarnish the metal.
• Clean with a jewelry-grade cleaning cloth and cleaner when needed. Do not use house-hold cleaners on your jewelry, this will ruin them!
To ensure your threads from Black Revolver continue to look their best, I suggest the following:
• For screen-printed or flocked lettering tees, turn inside out and HAND WASH IN COLD WATER. Hang to dry.
• For items with beading detail, DRY CLEAN ONLY.
HATS & OTHER ACCESSORIES
For hats and other accessories like handbags, please SPOT CLEAN ONLY!